Saturday, July 30, 2011

The long awaited search.....

O W, W,  wherefore art thou W?
Deny thy Terri and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And i'll no longer be a Miller
(A revised quote from Shakespeare)

Okay, so I guess I'm doing the long past search for my old horse W. I had him when I was 4/5 years old. He was only 4 months old when we got him. He was a paint/morgan mix with a black mane and tail. He had white stockings and a little white spot on his forehead that was hidden beneath his forelock. He was a shiny brown. W was sold when he was 4/5 years old. I miss him so much, and would love to figure out what happend to him. So, my grandma, my mom, and myself are on a search to figure out what happend to him all these years. If anybody can give me a suggestion to where he might be, then email me at helpfindw@gmail.com. Thanks. I guess all I can do now is just look up at the sky, sigh, and hope that he is still alive........

No comments:

Post a Comment