Monday, July 18, 2011

Kitten Watch! Just Born and Day One and Two.....






























 Time for a Kitten Watch! I am going to post a picture of Pascal (keep reading for story) every week so that you can see her growth. Well, here is the story! ~ On Saturday, I found a newborn kitten, well I actually found three while I was looking for worms for a baby bird that I found (I was waiting for its wings to dry off) but anyway, two were dead when I found them, just born. Anyway, I found her and took her into the house. My Grandma then went to the store and bought KMR (Kitten Milk Re-placer) and a couple bottles. I have been feeding her every 2-3 hours or when she wakes up. She has been going to the bathroom so I'm not to worried.
 
Now to the pictures! She is sleeping in most of these, except for the one where she is eating. The pony you see in some of the pics was mine, but I gave it to her to snuggle by. She is only about as long as my hand (as you can see) and is starting to get a belly! Her name is Pascal, after a
 girl in a movie I watched before finding her ("Primo Baby"). She's
coming home with me when I leave
my Grandmas so I can continue to
 care for her. (And also, my
Grandparents don't want another
cat in the house.) So, that's all for
now. I look up at the sky, sigh, and run to give Pascal her bottle........


Pascal Was Born- Saturday, July 16th, 2011 (Day I found her)
One Day- Sunday, July 17th, 2011 (Yesterday)
Two Days- Monday, July 18th, 2011 (Today)



 (The one picture with the dog is my grandmas dog sassy and she is watching over Pascal)


No comments:

Post a Comment