Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Camping/Birthday Celebration........

Happy camping! I had a nice weekend camping. Me and my dad, two brothers, and unfortunately, my dads girlfriend, went hiking, swimming (more me and my brothers [burnt faces!]) played a little mini golf (no pun intended) and went fishing, but didn't catch anything :( Oh well, as long as we had fun! Right?

Oak day, so we didn't have very much fun, but it still counts. The only reason is because when I woke up this morning, my face hurt (it was sun-burnt) and my dads girlfriend started going off at everybody. I so badly wanted to die right then and there. Not on my birthday, I thought in my head, this was supposed to be awesome! But it wasn't. So, to cheer myself up today (happy 15th to me, happy 15th to me....) I went to the shelter. Being around the cats always makes me feel better, no matter what had happened that day. Heck, if I was in a wheel chair, I would still go down to the shelter and figure out a way to be with the cats with or without the wheel chair. I love them so much. They gave me a great birthday gift, love. Thank you cats very much. I love each and every one of you.

Well, that's all for now, so this is what I did when I woke up this morning, I looked up at the sky, sighed, and walked towards the camp fire ring singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....."

No comments:

Post a Comment