Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busy Body!........

AHHH! So busy lately since school ended. I have my volunteer job, three days of vet shadowing, camping one weekend, to my grandmas the next, graduation band another, and on top of that, unknown babysitting dates! I do try to keep myself busy, but looking at my June calender is another thing. Now, why would a High School student like myself want to keep herself busy you ask. Well, the answer to that is to get out of the boring house I live in, and far far away from my dads girlfriend, who just happens to dislike me the most, so that I don't have to listen to her ____ing all the time at little things. Enough of that topic! I cannot wait to have more baby's to take care of! Yesterday, me and my buddy K at the shelter divide up the work and a little baby named Corey (secretly tuna shhhhh)  ;)  He loves attention! We also talked about summer a lot. I cannot believe it is already here! Only one week until my birthday! WOOOOOHOOOOO. Until then though, I love looking up at the sky, seeing the bright sun, sighing, and taking it one step at a time towards my busy future.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment