Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Starts and Stress levels rise........

Well, school started today and I already have a Biology project. Gr. Meh. I am too tired to do anything and my stress levels are on the rise. I wake up in the morning, go to school, come home, go to the shelter, come home, do homework, eat dinner, and clean then go to bed. I am sick of the stress and everything else. And on top of that, my dad threatened to take the shelter away from me just because I havn't been cleaning. I told him that my schedual has been through the roof full, but he just doesn't care. I don't believe him though and am just going to keep going, no matter what I have to do. UG! What a pain in the a.......butt. Well, thats all for now, and I guess I'll look up at the sky, sigh, and take it one stress rising step at a time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment