Monday, August 22, 2011

Another blog?........

I think I'm crazy, no, I know I'm crazy. Why? Well not only because I am, well, me, but because I have started another blog. It's called "Authors: The other kind of musicians" It is a blog where I talk about one author for one week. Then, as soon as that week is over, a new author comes to take the spotlight. I started it because I read a lot and have nowhere to put my thoughts and knowledge of the authors. SO I started a blog. I know there are already blogs about authors and authors blogs, but nobody knows everything about authors so what if I start another blog where my opinion is different. (oh, wait.....) Anyways, I guess I have to have some sort of outlet and blogging seems to be it. Well, if ya'll get the chance, check out "Authors:he other kind of musicians" and see who's next. Until next time, look up at the sky, sigh, and put your passion for reading or writing to good use.....

No comments:

Post a Comment