Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thinking........

Who would of thought that a family like mine would fight. Two great sons and a single daughter. The mother and the father are divorced and the father is dating a neat freak. The mother is living in a different state, saying that she will soon be there to get us. Who would of thought, that me, the single daughter, would have to deal with it all as if I were the adult. Who would of guessed that not only were the problems at school, but at home too? Whou would of figured, that I would have to deal with not only my brothers problems and mine, but also my friends at school? Who ever said that I was a councler. Well heres who didn't. Me. I didn't think at all that I would have to deal with what I absolulty have to deal with. I didn't thing that I would have to take care of everone the way I do. I didn't think that I would have to start thinking about getting a job at the age of 14 to try and get what I needed. I wasn't ready to start punching metal doors, or screaming at my dad, or trying not to cry everytime I heard my moms voice. I wasn't ready for any of it, but it all hit me at once, and my life went down hill. I cannot climb back up to the top of the hill. It is too tall. To high. I am already rock bottom. Crimany Crickets, what a burden upon my sholders.........That is when I look up at the sky, sigh, and take one step at a time, climbing the hill, slowly but surly.......

No comments:

Post a Comment